Vectio | traffic & transport planning
Transport Modeller / Data Analyst
Acerca del empleo
- Tranport Modeller / Data Analyst
- Vectio Spain (Madrid & Oviedo)
Vectio is looking for professionals passionate about technology, transport and mobility to fill a position as Transport Modeller / Data Analyst specializing in modelling.
If you are intererested in data visualization, up to date with new technologies in transport planning, in data bases, and if you are used to making presentations and speaking in public, and you are not afraid to face new challenges both nationally and internationally, Vectio is the place for you.
What will you do?
- Development of traffic and transport models in different platforms.
- Development of metrics, reports, dashboards and visualizations of geo-referenced data from different platforms for clients in different markets.
- Direct collaboration with project management in the definition of technical solutions
- Preparation of presentations for both national and international clients
What do we value?
1 – 3 years’ experience in:
- Traffic and transport network modelling
- Essential: Aimsun, PTV Visum / Vissim
- Valuable:, TransCAD, Pedestrian modelling (Legion), Saturn, Cube…
- Geospatial data processing (QGIS, AutoCAd, ArcGIS…)
- Data analysis (Python, Power BI, Visual Basic…)
- English (B2-C1)
If you feel identified with the above-mentioned points, we are looking forward to meeting you. Vectio is formed by an international team of multidisciplinary professionals. We are a company that is transforming the future of transport planning. We want to bet on the best professionals and among them, there’s you.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.