Neo Media World España
Acerca del empleo
Neo Media World is part of WPP, the largest communication and marketing group in the world. Our mission is to help our clients in their Digital Transformation process within the Marketing, Technology, Communication, and Innovation area through a Customer Centric and Data-Driven strategy.
We develop projects in the digital field in large clients of various sectors. We are currently looking for a Technical Data Analyst & Measurement Specialist help our clients implement data and measurement solutions that will be the foundation of decision-making, enabling insight generation and advanced data usage.
● Understand client business objectives and transform them into scalable measurement solutions
● Technical point of contact for internal and external clients
● Measurement plan definition for web, app and offline environments (call centre, point of sale, etc.)
● Usage of Tag Management Systems (TMS) for client and server-side implementations.
● Use of developer browser tools and analytics tools like Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics for troubleshooting related to tagging.
● Consult and support internal and external clients in Google Marketing Platform implementations
● Support and resolve incidents at the configuration level of the digital analysis tool.
● 1-3 years of experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
● 1-3 years of experience using Google Marketing Platform, creating and implementing floodlights and custom variables
● Ability to analyse of traffic acquisition, engagement, user behaviour and conversion processes.
● Experience defining and implementing offline conversion implementation into analytics and marketing platforms
● Experience with visualization tools such as Data Studio, Datorama or Power BI.
● Ability to learn fast in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent organizational capabilities, presentation of ideas, oral and interpersonal communication skills, and great attention to detail.
● Medium / high level of English.
Nice to have:
● Knowledge of other CRO tools like Optimizely, Hotjar, etc.
● Good knowledge about the wider adtech ecosystem: DMP, CDPs, Marketing Automation stacks, etc., and their APIs
● Knowledge of other programming languages like SQL, Python, etc.
● Experience with main Google Cloud products (BigQuery, Cloud Functions, etc.)
● Experience with data modelling techniques and ML/AI
● Experience in web development.
● Previous experience working in consulting.
● Participate in projects in top clients.
● Work with the most relevant technology stacks: Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Tealium, etc.
● Be part of an ecosystem of broad and diverse specialists (strategy, digital product, technology, data …) with which you will interact continuously.
● A work model based on self-responsibility and self-management with flexible hours.
● Continuous training to continue developing in your field of interest.
● Possibility of flexible compensation (restaurant card, transport card or kindergarten card).
● Great possibilities for professional growth.
● Competitive salary based on the worth of the candidate.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.