Sr Principal Data Science
Acerca del empleo
Auto req ID: 245055BR
PepsiCo is using the power of data to transform the way our world famous portfolio of brands are sold every day. Our Data Science & Analytics group influences every aspect of how we sell and move our products. In just a short period of time, they’ve built new capabilities that have defined the data science roadmap across all of our brands. Members of our team solve complex problems facing our rapidly changing business and get to see their work come to life in the real world.
You will create and consolidate a new team, based in Vitoria, to support global digital developments for PepsiCo, around topics like revenue management, customer relationship management, supply chain, manufacturing & finance. You will be responsible of building deployable statistical/machine learning models, starting from the discovery phase, working closely with process owners, product owners and final business users.
Your Day To Day With Us
- Lead other team members in the different digital projects acting as tech lead for the project.
- Act as a subject matter expert across different digital projects.
- Act as stream leader in innovation activities
- Partner with product managers in taking DS requirements and assessing DS components in roadmaps.
- Partner with data engineers to ensure data access for discovery and proper data is prepared for model consumption.
- Partner with ML engineers working on industrialization.
- Coordinate work activities with Business teams, other IT services and as required.
- Drive the use of the Platform toolset and to also focus on ‘the art of the possible’ demonstrations to the business as needed.
- Communicate with business stakeholders in the process of service design, training and knowledge transfer.
- Support large-scale experimentation and build data-driven models.
- Set KPIs and metrics to evaluate analytics solution given a particular use case.
- Refine requirements into modelling problems.
- Influence product teams through data-based recommendations.
- Research in state-of-the-art methodologies.
- Create documentation for learnings and knowledge transfer.
- Create reusable packages or libraries.
What will you need to succeed?:
- 8+ years working in a team to deliver production level analytic solutions. Fluent in git (version control). Understanding of Jenkins, Docker are a plus.
- 8+ years’ experience in ETL and/or data wrangling techniques. Fluent in SQL syntaxis.
- 8+ years’ experience in Statistical/ML techniques to solve supervised (regression, classification) and unsupervised problems. Experience with Deep Learning are a plus.
- 8+ years’ experience in developing business problem related statistical/ML modelling with industry tools with primary focus on Python or Scala development.
- Business storytelling and communicating data insights in business consumable format. Fluent in one Visualization tool.
- Strong communications and organizational skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity while juggling multiple priorities
- Experience with Agile methodology for team work and analytics ‘product’ creation. Fluent in Jira, Confluence.
- Experience with Azure cloud services is a must.
- Experience with Reinforcement Learning, Simulation and Optimization problems in any space, Bayesian methods, Causal inference, NLP is a plus, working with FAIR data, Responsible AI are a plus
What makes us different?
- Hybrid work model: combination of remote and office options
- Flexible work schedules & Work-life balance
- Position with growth possibilities
- Develop a Machine Learning career in an international company
- Create your leadership footprint as you grow
- Be part of a dynamic collaborative culture
We believe that culture should be at the cornerstone of everything we do at PepsiCo D+A. We operate with start-up mindset – agile, innovative and not afraid of failure. We want our team to come to work every day excited to explore new ways bring enjoyment, refreshment and fun to the world.
So, if you’re ready to be a part of a playground for those who think big, we’d love to chat.
- We encourage the diversity of applicants across gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, social background, religion or belief and disability
PepsiCo Data & Analytics Overview
With data deeply embedded in our DNA, PepsiCo Data & Analytics transforms data into consumer delight. We build and organize business-ready data that allows PepsiCo’s leaders to solve their problems with the highest degree of confidence. Our platform of data products and services ensures data is activated at scale. This enables new revenue streams, deeper partner relationships, new consumer experiences, and innovation across the enterprise.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.