Sr Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Auto req ID: 245056BR
We are setting up a new global digital hub. Are you interesting by joining us to work as a Sr Data Scientist in Vitoria? You will be part of a growing team to create and support global digital developments for PepsiCo around topics related with Revenue Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics. You will be part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team around data, where you will be responsible of building deployable statistical/machine learning models, starting from the discovery phase. You will work with process owners, product owners and final business users. This will provide you the correct visibility and understanding of criticality of your developments.
Your Day To Day With Us
- Ensure data access for discovery and proper data is prepared for model usage partnering with data engineers
- Partner with ML engineers working on industrialization
- Coordinate work activities with Business teams, other IT services
- Guide the use of the Platform toolset and focus on ‘the art of the possible’ demonstrations to the business
- Communicate with team members in the process of service design, training and knowledge transfer
- Support large-scale experimentation and build data-driven models
- Set Metrics to evaluate analytics solution given a use case
- Refine requirements into modelling problems
- Influence product teams through data-based recommendations
- Research in methodologies
- Generate reusable packages or libraries
- Create documentation for insights and knowledge transfer.
What experience do you need to succeed?:
- Solid background building solutions in the commercial or in the supply chain space
- Previous experience in ETL and/or data wrangling techniques. Fluent in SQL syntaxis
- Good experience in developing business problem related statistical/ML modeling with industry tools with primary focus on Python or Scala development
- Knowledges of Statistical/ML techniques to solve supervised (regression, classification) and unsupervised problems.
- Business storytelling and communicating data insights in business consumable format. Fluent in one Visualization tool
- Strong communications and organizational skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity while juggling multiple priorities
- Experience in Reinforcement Learning, Simulation and Optimization problems in any space, with NLP is a plus
What makes us different?
- Hybrid work model: combination of remote and office options
- Flexible work schedules & Work-life balance
- Position with growth possibilities
- Develop a Machine Learning career in an international company
- Create your leadership footprint as you grow
- Be part of a dynamic collaborative culture
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that produce more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence produce a stream of new opportunities to determine the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring creativity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to dare on a global scale.
We encourage the diversity of applicants across gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, social background, religion or belief and disability.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.