Sr Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Smadex (www.smadex.com) is a leading mobile-first DSP (Demand-Side-Platform) for performance and branding digital campaigns. Our state-of-the-art DSP technology provides advertisers with the tools they need to achieve their goals and ROI, with measurable results from web forms, post-app install events, store visits, and sales.
For branding campaigns, we provide advertisers with tools to reach their target audiences across the highest-quality publishers, supported by data, brand safety, and viewability across audio, video, banners, and rich media.
At the heart of our technology are our Machine Learning algorithms that help a business to improve performance campaigns. To scale our data science team as we grow, we are looking for a senior data scientist who enjoys wrangling data and generating algorithms while having clear statistical thinking and loves working in a team. If your profile fits, this is a great opportunity to grow your career at a young and agile yet global company and have a real impact on daily business with our algorithms.
Are you ready to be part of the new unicorn? Keep reading!
What will you do:
- You will be deeply involved in all the major architectural and development decisions we make on our algorithms
- You will be responsible for developing new features, measuring the performance and improving our pipelines
- You will also play an analytical role researching, designing, implementing, and deploying full-stack scalable data analytics and machine learning solutions to challenge business issues, as well as working closely with our Tech and Ops team
- Analyze data from different sources and provide actionable insights to business and engineering stakeholders
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data science positions
- Proficiency in building high-performance algorithms in production
- Proficiency in solving problems
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical significance tests)
- Experience in data mining and predictive modeling inclusive of logistic regression, clustering, and time series analysis models
- Experience with Scala, Python, and Apache Spark
- Knowledge of Bitbucket/Git version tools
- Experience working with SQL and data warehousing
- Possesses excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to mentor other team members
- Fluency in English
Extra points for 🙂
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Applied mathematics, Computer Science
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Jupyter Notebook, Zeppelin, Tableau, Periscope, PowerBI, or others
- Experience in digital marketing platforms and user acquisition
- Experience with Java and Nodejs programming language
- Familiarity with AWS services such as EMR, EC2, Athena, S3, Redshift
- Used to Linux environments
Highly motivated and young team, great compensation package, top location at Barcelona’s heart with rooftop terrace, good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours, learning and training opportunities, ticket restaurant, free gym membership. And more!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.