Locaria - a Stagwell Group company
SQL Data Analyst / Structured Data Analyst
Acerca del empleo
Locaria is a pioneering multilingual marketing and language services agency that sits within The Stagwell Group and MDC Partners. We maximise the effectiveness and performance of global content seamlessly across territory, platform and media for brands with international ambition.
We combine engagement metrics with content creation processes by harnessing data from all stages of the customer journey including awareness, consideration and engagement. We do this in any language combination, across more than 90 markets.
Our global clients include the world’s top brands across luxury, retail, travel, hospitality, finance, market research and tech.
Management of various Stage products such as Shelfshare, SERPWatch, Forge
Create, manage and manipulate product data feeds for all channels
Provide data visualisations (dashboard creation), ETL solutions and competitor analysis for clients
Work with and manipulate search data e.g. organic ranking and search volume from tools such as SEMRush or STAT Search Analytics.
The role spans all existing channels (including but not limited to display, paid social, organic performance, affiliates, content creation and localisation) as well as working on stand alone propositions and new services centred around the use of structured data.
- Addressing challenges or opportunities presented by clients, creating bespoke solutions using technology
- Working with the Structured Data and Development teams to identify and implement changes to the available systems
- Ideation, management and improvement of additional services centred around any currently available or newly sourced datasets
- Stay abreast of developments in the industry, changes to formats, performance factors, and other industry services
- Liaising with internal teams, addressing their feed challenges or opportunities, creating bespoke solutions using technology
- End to end management of feeds for various channels and platforms, including (but not limited to) Google and Bing shopping, social, affiliates and display activity.
- This includes identifying and sourcing available raw data, managing the content, and combining data from any additional sources (currently available or new)
You will have the following core skills and abilities:
- Fluent in SQL / Presto other similar language
- At least 1 year experience using SQL in day to day tasks
- Strong analytical individual who enjoys lateral thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail and able to effectively troubleshoot issues across various data sources and platforms
- Proactive individual who is confident taking the initiative and working with colleagues across teams and departments
- Comfortable in client facing situations; pitching, presenting and discussing activity in emails, calls and in meetings
Ideally, you’ll also have experience in the below:
- Understanding of Google shopping mechanics and product feed structure would be ideal, but not essential
- Any additional coding or data management experience
- Any experience working with and consolidating multiple data sources (direct from engines, google sheets, FTP, HTTP etc.)
- Any prior experience with GDS, Datorama, Tableau, or similar
- Teaching SQL or other coding languages from basic level to advanced
- Supporting and upskilling junior teammembers
You’ll live up to the Locarian Values:
- Always Learning, Always Teaching
- We Grow Together
- Equality in Content
- Celebrating Language with Data
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that includes: a 7€ daily lunch allowance, a holiday allowance of 22 days, annual health check, full access to our Employee assistance programme, and a referral scheme. You may also have the opportunity to visit our head office in London for our yearly social events.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send:
- Covering letter and CV in English!
- Add the reference SQL Data Analyst (Barcelona) in the subject line
Aptitudes y experiencia deseadas
- data analyst
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.