Senior Principal Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Our Data Science teams help to provide NielsenIQ’s clients with the most complete understanding of the market and its consumers. With a footprint in over 100 countries across the globe, our expansive data and measurement capabilities provide market context and confidence. We are constantly innovating to keep pace with emerging market trends and the increasingly diverse, demanding and connected consumer.
As a Senior Principal Data Scientist / ML you’ll have the chance to roll up your sleeves and apply ML/AI data science methods to sustain NielsenIQ Analytics growth. Successful candidates are intellectually curious builders and active learners who are biased toward action, new problem solving.
What You’ll Do
- Understand business issues, stakeholder requirement and expectations
- Perform relevant POC exploring multiple techniques
- Ensure Analytics model quality
- Document and present findings and recommendations on methodology in a structured way to various stakeholder or partnering teams (Tech, Product leader).
- Work closely with the Tech team to convert those POC into fully scalable products.
- Active and effective collaboration with other project team members (other Data Scientist, Data Steward, Technology Engineer…)
- Collaboratively manage projects from timeline creation to project completion, managing expectations with leaders and colleagues
- Encourage team building, best practices sharing especially with more junior team members.
- Stay abreast of developments in the area to ensure bringing the most appropriate solutions to our business
We’re Looking For People Who Have
- Master degree in Data Sciences, computer Science, ML/AI or a closely related field
- 10/15 years of experience as a Data Scientist in the business
- Strong knowledge of ML/AI techniques
- Proficiency in Data Science coding languages like Python, PySpark, C++, SQL in a cloud environment like DataBricks, Azur.
- Experience using collaborative developing tools (git…) and working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Strong problem solving and independent working style
- Good English written and oral communication and presentation style with ability to tailor the communication style to the right audience
- Experience in an FMCG company is a strong plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.