Senior/Intermediate Machine Learning Engineer – Research Scientist
Acerca del empleo
- reading scientific papers, reproducing results, implementing appropriate solutions and adjusting the cutting-edge solutions to project needs,
- developing novel solutions in computer vision for retail,
- building/optimizing deep learning-based models for extraction of useful knowledge from real-time video streams.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant sector/company/project experience (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, CNNs, Computer Vision)
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics/statistics, other relevant technical university, or enthusiasts with a strong background / high level of experience in the before mentioned domains.
- The applicants should have strong skills in software engineering with expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. Python – preferable, C++, Java…).
- A good candidate should be familiar with some of computer vision, machine learning and deep learning libraries (e.g. OpenCV, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-learn…).
- The applicants should have deep understanding of machine learning concepts from both theoretical and practical perspectives.
- Academic connection is part of our essence, so we would embrace experienced lecturers, teachers / professors who want to take part in this endeavor. Still, programming skills are a must for all members of the team as we see this as one of the critical links between them.
- The candidate must be a highly creative out-of-the-box problem solver, capable of proposing novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to show feasibility of their solutions and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
will be given to individuals with demonstrated / industrial research in the fields of machine learning and deep learning with special focus on computer vision.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.