Senior Data Scientist – Customer Success
Acerca del empleo
About The Team
At Typeform, the Data team is making data our #1 asset. And we know how important that is— our product helps people collect information in the best way possible, by making it conversational.
That’s why we need you. We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to work within our Analytics team.
The Analytics Team works together with our Customer Success department to unlock customer retention. We are responsible for identifying and monitoring initiatives that drive customer value, understanding the needs and sentiments of our current customers, as well as for Market Research, Data Analysis, and development of optimization models to enable data-driven decisions and automated optimizations.
Here’s What You’ll Do
About the Role
- Partner with Customer Success to proactively influence the activation and retention roadmap, while ensuring our customers get the most value.
- Continuously derive insights from our customers’ behaviors & journeys.
- Develop non-production machine learning models to predict customer behavior that will eventually get deployed by the Machine Learning team.
- You’ll define and update key operating and user-engagement metrics that help us understand the health and forecast the future of our business.
- Work with our Data Visualization Experts to develop dashboards that visualize the key user-engagement metrics and marketing funnel from awareness to purchase.
- Communicate results and insights from your analyses to our top stakeholders, including founders and investors.
- Collaborate, learn, share, and brainstorm with other data scientists.
Here’s What We’re After
- You’ve got 5+ years of experience as a data scientist. Experience working closely with Customer Success teams is a huge plus.
- You have a proven track record of statistical modeling / applied machine learning with a focus on churn prediction and customer behavioral clustering.
- You have experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
- You’re pragmatic. You value simple and effective solutions over complicated brain-melters.
- You can take a complex concept and make it sound simple, using clear visual references to help.
- You like taking on big challenges—given the appropriate time and resources.
- You’re hungry to learn and embrace healthy debate.
- You’re empathic, enthusiastic, and collaborative.
- You are proficient in building queries with SQL.
- You have experience with AWS or other cloud systems.
- You are an expert in Python or R, and have some experience in implementation (Scala/Java).
- Having a working knowledge of Big Data technologies (e.g. Spark or Redshift) is a plus.
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment.
The job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain, UK, The Netherlands, Poland and Ukraine.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner ????
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.