Senior Data Scientist – Acquiring
Acerca del empleo
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 20 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Data Science at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex problems, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About The Role
Acquiring enables all Revolut Business users to accept card payments using our several products, such as API integrations with merchant’s websites, payment links, invoices, QR code, POS terminal. Our main aim is to improve merchant and user experience by making sure that all our products are working correctly and the number of failed or declined transactions is the lowest possible. Our mission is leveraging the power of data and algorithms along with creativity and logic.
We analyse our users’ behaviour in both a qualitative and quantitative manner, ask questions, form hypotheses, and build controls powered by machine learning, algorithms and heuristic to achieve our goal.
We’re looking for talented Data Scientists to join the Acquiring department and start building models to boost our merchants authorization rate and user experience from day one. You will work closely with Data, Software Engineering and Ops Managers to help the department improve its Data Science capabilities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Producing machine learning and statistical models to boost our merchants authorization rate
- Produce predictive models to immediately identify any unusual behaviours in our products or merchants
- Testing and improving
- Conducting deep-dive analysis to really understand complex problems
What You’ll Need
- Previous experience in a Data Science or Machine Learning based role
- Great skills with Python, SQL or other programming languages
- Hands on experience with Deep Learning related libs (e.g. TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch)
- Knowledge of version control, model deployment, developer environments
- Evidence of strong mathematical & statistics knowledge
NICE TO HAVE
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong experience with additional programming languages (such as: Java, Scala, C++…)
- Previous experience in acquiring departments
- Experience in system design and distributed computing
- Experience with CI/CD and containerisation
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure such as GCP or AWS
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private health insurance
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.