Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
benshi.ai’s mission is to improve the health of individuals and populations in resource-poor countries through advanced AI applications.
We seek data scientists to push the boundaries of AI in Global Digital Health. We are interested in individuals with a solid background in statistical modeling and machine learning with experience in applying those techniques to mobile behavioral logs. You will be carrying out research on predictive models and recommendation systems using available data.
If you are passionate about using data science to improve health outcomes, and are excited about using your skills to improve the world, we want to meet you!
- Development of data science models to predict user behaviour with the goal be in production in our machine learning platform
- Analysis of raw data and data preparation to create pipelines and robust features
- Identify and formulate problems, understand end user goals and independently conduct high-quality research
- BSc/BEng degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or related fields; or equivalent technical proficiency
- Solid coding skills in Python
- MSc/MEng or PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or related fields; or equivalent professional or research experience
- 8+ data science experience
- Experience with databricks and mlflow
- Experience with spark
- Experience in time series forecasting, survival analysis, ensemble learning, recommendation systems and/or natural language processing
- Experience in deep learning and its frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Theano…)
More information at https://benshi.ai
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.