QUANT AI Lab
Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
At QUANT AI LAB, we work with our clients to help them solve their problems, from defining strategy to implementing robust and sustainable solutions. We build on our operational approach that links advice and tools.
We have a project to support our clients in the long term with our convictions, our approaches and our QUANT platform. Joining QUANT AI LAB means joining a business adventure where every employee is an important part of this project.
Therefore, our search is aimed at hiring several specialized profiles, including a Senior Data Scientist.
Location of position: Spain and France.
- Data Analysis: writing queries, scripts, and producing figures which provide insights into campaign performance by campaign, or by metric across campaigns.
- Data validation: verifying the data we obtain from ad exchange and the third party mobile app tracking solutions so that our campaign models get trained with accurate data.
- Campaign optimization: engaging in the life cycle of campaigns from building the initial lookalike model, monitoring daily performance, and advancing machine learning models.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of leaders and teams
- Work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to identify opportunities for design and to assess improvements for our products.
- Create business modelled datasets and analyse the data to generate insights
- Work cross functionally to embed and automate data science driven decision making
- Exploring and bounding business decisioning problems, identifying signal from our data, developing data science and statistical models and building them into full data products.
- Work closely with our Product and Technology teams to deploy machine learning products and systems at scale.
- 5-7 years of experience with a master’s / doctorate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or another quantitative field.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience in the use of statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and extract information from large data sets.
- Knowledge of various machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their advantages / disadvantages in the real world.
- Knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques: GLM / Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc. And experience with their applications.
- Valuable experience with distributed computing / data tools: Map / Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Valuable experience in data visualization / presentation for stakeholders using: Tableau, Power BI, Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination between teams.
- The desire to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Certifications in the field of data science and / or in the main clouds (Azure, AWS and Google Cloud).
QUANT AI LAB, what we offer you:– Contribute to the development of a growing international company integrating their ideas
– Integrate a multidisciplinary team with high-level professional and academic training.
– The opportunity to take on innovative challenges with consultants who are passionate about providing concrete value to their clients.
– A collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive work environment, and a young and dynamic team:
- A fun and friendly atmosphere and festive events (afterworks, seminars …)
- Permanent contract and an attractive salary, which will be determined based on profile and experience
- Working remotely
If you want to participate in our selection process and join our teams, apply for this offer or send an email to email@example.com . If your profile fits with the opportunities we have, we will contact you from Human Resources to get to know you better and tell you the next steps in the process.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.