Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Auto req ID: 234680BR
Are you ready to work as a Senior Data Science for our Global business in Barcelona? You will be part of a growing team to create and support global digital developments for PepsiCo around topics related with Revenue Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics.
You will be part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team around data, where you will be responsible of building deployable statistical/machine learning models, starting from the discovery phase. You will work with process owners, product owners and final business users. This will provide you the correct visibility and understanding of criticality of your developments.
You will be an internal ambassador of the team’s culture around data and analytics. You will provide stewardship to colleagues in the areas that you are an specialist or you are specializing.
Your Day To Day With Us
- Partner with data engineers to ensure data access for discovery and proper data is prepared for model consumption.
- Partner with ML engineers working on industrialization.
- Coordinate work activities with Business teams, other IT services and as required.
- Drive the use of the Platform toolset and to also focus on ‘the art of the possible’ demonstrations to the business as needed.
- Communicate with business stakeholders in the process of service design, training and knowledge transfer.
- Support large-scale experimentation and build data-driven models.
- Set KPIs and metrics to evaluate analytics solution given a particular use case.
- Refine requirements into modelling problems.
- Influence product teams through data-based recommendations.
- Research in state-of-the-art methodologies.
- Create documentation for learnings and knowledge transfer.
- Create reusable packages or libraries.
What will you need to succeed?
- 4+ years’ experience building solutions in the revenue management or in the supply chain space.
- 4+ years working in a team to deliver production level analytic solutions. Fluent in git (version control).
- 4+ years’ experience in ETL and/or data wrangling techniques. Fluent in SQL syntaxis.
- 4+ years’ experience in Statistical/ML techniques to solve supervised (regression, classification) and unsupervised problems.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing business problem related statistical/ML modeling with industry tools with primary focus on Python or Scala development.
- Business storytelling and communicating data insights in business consumable format. Fluent in one Visualization tool.
- Strong communications and organizational skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity while juggling multiple priorities
What makes us different?
- Hybrid work model: combination of remote and office options
- Flexible work schedules & Work-life balance
- Position with growth possibilities
- Develop a Data Science career in an international company
- Create your leadership footprint as you grow in the company
- Be part of a dynamic collaborative culture
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that produce more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence produce a stream of new opportunities to determine the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring creativity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to dare on a global scale.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.