Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
You will be part of a highly capable technical team, helping to solve interesting, real-world problems that truly make a difference.
Within our fast-growing data science and AI consultancy, you will be part of a team of talented data scientists and engineers helping to solve interesting, real-world problems for clients at the forefront of science and technology. Our projects are exciting and rewarding and provide plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. Your role will span a range of activities, including:
- Combining domain knowledge and technical skills to understand and solve the complex challenges facing our clients.
- Using data science, analytics and a variety of analytical, statistical or machine learning techniques to interpret client data.
- Building strong relationships, communicating and collaborating with clients and colleagues.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A Masters or PhD in science, computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- 5+ years of professional experience applying data science, analytics, machine learning and computational techniques.
- A genuine enthusiasm for using data science to solve complex problems, and an understanding of the algorithms, data processing methods and visualization techniques required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to explain complex concepts.
- Professional level ability in Spanish and English.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.