Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will help build, scale and maintain customer- and internal-facing data science products to drive impact across Auth0’s many business functions. The ideal candidate will have a deep technical understanding across the entire machine learning stack, hands-on experience in building models to generate valuable insights, and a track record of promoting a data-driven culture across organizations. You will feel equally at home working closely with product managers and engineers to implement and communicate complex statistical models. You will present your models to business partners in their language, measuring success in business KPIs. You will not hesitate to wrangle data, understand the business objectives and deliver production-level code that generates sustained business impact.
You should be passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge open source Data Science technologies. You get bonus points for a proven history of research, and should strive toward developing publication-worthy work here at Auth0.
- Use Python and the vast array of AI/ML libraries to analyze data and build statistical models to solve specific business problems.
- Improve upon existing methodologies by identifying new data sources, testing model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters.
- Collaborate with researchers, software developers, and business leaders to define product requirements and deliver proof-of-concept solutions quickly.
- Contribute directly to the design and development of automated selection systems.
- Track the performance of and maintain models once they are deployed into production.
- Guide project prioritization by measuring and estimating potential benefits.
- Collaborate with data engineers to design and execute replicable data acquisition and utilization processes.
- Turn your ideas into actionable designs and deliver solutions to end users. You should be able to persuade stakeholders and champion effective techniques.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to business customers and the leadership team with various levels of technical knowledge, educating them about our systems, as well as sharing insights and recommendations, serving as source of research and statistical expertise across the company.
- Blog about data science and machine learning at Auth0.
- Represent Auth0 in the research community through conference presentations and articles , including presentation of both the methodologies used and results from data science projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field.
- 6+ years’ experience as a Data Scientist.
- Fluency with scripting languages such as Python and data manipulation/analysis libraries such as Scikit-learn and Pandas.
- Experience leading large-scale data projects and pushing production quality code, including deploying and assessing efficacy of a wide array of Machine Learning models in production environments.
- Experienced in handling large data sets and databases using SQL in a business environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to scientists, engineering teams, and business audiences.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, solutions- and research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects and associated deadlines.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, ability to self-motivate, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Experience with A/B testing and associated frameworks.
- Knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake or similar cloud-hosted databases.
- Familiarity with operational tools such as Airflow and Docker is a plus.
- Are currently located in Argentina, Canada, Spain or the United States.
- #AR; #US; #CA; #ES;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work . Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles . We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.