Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
We are looking for a Sr. Data Scientist to join our team based in Madrid
In the role of Data Scientist, you will join a dynamic and agile team providing services, including designing, developing and maintaining systems in support of data science and advanced analytics processes.
- Analytical skills: Designing, developing, testing and maintaining applications for data science & advanced analytics processes; including applied data science techniques; Deep/Machine Learning, NLP (text or voice) or Computer Vision
- Critical thinking and problem-solving: You leverage data to develop predictive models and algorithms and work with business stakeholders to craft and defend actionable solutions to real-world business challenges
- Being self-driven: You show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data. You push yourself to exceed goals by recognizing what needs to be done, identifying an approach, communicating and prioritizing accordingly. You are results and solution oriented.
- Communicating: You have strong written; verbal and presentation communication skills and you excel at telling stories with data to audiences of all types
- Technical skills: You are comfortable working in and have an advanced knowledge & high degree of competence with a range of programming languages (Python; R / SQL are nice to have too) / technologies combined with a desire and aptitude to broaden that experience. You also are comfortable with Agile & DevOps practices.
- Teamwork: You are ready to become a key part of an agile, fast-paced and collaborative team.
University level education, e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Engineering Discipline
- Desired: PhD or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant technical field such as computer science, statistics, machine learning or mathematics.
- +5 years relevant industry experience as an applied Data Scientist or Data Engineer in an advanced analytics / data science environment
- Extensive experience applying advance analytics / Machine Learning to design, develop, implement and deploy data-driven products
- Proven track record of programming skills:
- Required: Python, R, SQL
- Desired: Sc, Spark
- Experience with Agile methodologies & DevOps practices
- Experience working in Cloud Environments is a plus, especially Azure
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization, even when under time pressure
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
What we offer?
- An environment where you can develop professionally through collaboration with great specialists in different areas
- Take part in projects and challenges with a real impact on the transformation and development of large clients.
- Flexible hours with intensive working hours on Fridays and the summer months (July, August and the first week of September).
- Telecommuting, we go to the office 1 day a week to share with the team and the rest of us work from home.
- Necessary equipment so that you can work comfortably.
- 22 days of vacation by agreement + 2 extra.
- Career plan.
- Good work environment, professional, dynamic, multidisciplinary … and also fun.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.