Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Hybrid Intelligence, a Capgemini Engineering team, is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the team in Spain. You will be part of a highly capable technical team, helping to solve interesting, real-world problems that truly make a difference.
Within our fast-growing data science and AI consultancy, you will be part of a team of talented data scientists and engineers helping to solve interesting, real-world problems for clients at the forefront of science and technology. Our projects are exciting and rewarding and provide plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. Your role will span a range of activities, including:
- Combining domain knowledge and technical skills to understand and solve the complex challenges facing our clients.
- Using data science, analytics and a variety of analytical, statistical or machine learning techniques to interpret client data.
- Building strong relationships, communicating and collaborating with clients and colleagues.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A Masters or PhD in science, computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- 5+ years of professional experience applying data science, analytics, machine learning and computational techniques.
- A genuine enthusiasm for using data science to solve complex problems, and an understanding of the algorithms, data processing methods and visualization techniques required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to explain complex concepts.
- Professional level ability in Spanish and English.
As a member of the Hybrid Intelligence team of Capgemini Engineering you will work on a variety of innovative and rewarding projects that make a difference. Our work is a fusion of applied mathematics, scientific computing, AI, and software engineering. We deliver ground-breaking, multi-disciplinary solutions for our R&D-driven clients tackling humanity’s generational challenges, from discovering new drug treatments to harnessing green energy.
We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate individuals for who they are and value the diversity they bring to the workplace.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a multicultural company of over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.