Senior Data Scientist
QBI Solutions is a provider of software solutions, business intelligence, data analysis and asset management services focused on the renewable energy sector.
We are searching for talented candidates with 3+ years of experience who are proactive and passionate about technology and renewable energy, willing to work in a dynamic and young work environment full of challenges and opportunities. Your role will be to expand the machine learning & business intelligence solutions as well as investigating new technologies to enhance the platform and services that we offer our customers. You will have a high degree of independence and ownership to identify the needs for data, research, and analysis regarding data modeling, carrying ideas and concepts through from inception to execution and delivery.
This is your opportunity to participate in one of the most impactful projects in the renewable sector.
- Work end-to-end on Data Science developments contributing to all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to customers data
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Analyze operational data from renewable energy power plants, extracting technical and business KPIs
- Maintain and improve the existing data pipelines
- Design applications and solutions within the Azure environment
- Constantly explore new techniques and apply to existing and new analytical problems in the industry
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Independent and entrepreneurial approach to work
- Strong analytical skills with the ability and appetite to get deep into the data when required
- Must have high skills on SQL, proven background defining complex queries (dynamic queries, performance optimization, etc)
- Must have high skills in data analysis using Python. Proficient with Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn, Keras, etc. and deep learning frameworks
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Background in text-mining, NLP-Natural Language Processing, e.g. Named Entity Recognition, Relation Extraction, Transformers (Hugging Face models)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (additional language is a plus)
- University Degree in in STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math), Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector
- Ability to use reporting (SSRS preferable) and BI (MS-PowerBI) tools to produce reports and dashboards
- Experience with cloud environments and services (Azure, AWS…)
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Full time work based in Madrid
- Attractive salary package and career development opportunities
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.