Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
We are a global, diverse team that is passionate about developing world-class solutions to reveal the complete consumer journey to our clients. We are looking for data scientists to support the process of reinventing the way we measure how people shop, both online and in-store.
About The Role
- Join a motivated and collaborative team. Be part of the exciting journey to transform our panel measurement business. Engage with an international team in a flexible working environment.
- Evaluate current methodologies and identify opportunities for enhancement (input data cleaning, data preparation methodologies, consumer projection)
- Develop new solutions/methodologies to new market challenges
- Evaluate and design validation/projection performance indicators in connection to the product quality
- Present and communicate findings and recommendations based on on research and analysis
- Support documentation of findings, methodologies, and best practices
You are a great fit to our team if you have knowledge of consumer behavior, panel based projections, and consumer metrics and analytics, and experience working with (un-)managed crowdsourced panels and developing strategies for improving panel engagement.
Experience with any receipt capture methodologies will be a fantastic addition.
We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Socio-economics or other related field with at least 3 or more years experience.
- Excellent statistical and logic skills. Experience in data cleaning, outlier validation, sampling, bias reduction, indirect estimation, data aggregation techniques.
- Strong aptitude for data analysis. Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret large data sources.
- Domain expert in at least one area: Demography, Sampling, Statistics Modeling, Research Practices.
- Strong communication/writing and collaboration skills.
- Experienced in Python or another high-level programming language and willingness to learn Python
- Experienced with SQL, working with queries and large-scale databases
- Experienced with version control systems – nice to have
- Experienced in technology stack for cloud computing (Azure, Linux) – nice to have
- Eager to continuously learn and adopt evolving technologies and tools
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.