MA (Montreal Associates)
Acerca del empleo
Location: Barcelona (Remote Working available)
What is your role?
- You will partner with the product team to proactively influence the activation and retention roadmap, while ensuring our customers get the most value
- Continuously derive insights from our customers’ behaviours & journeys with advanced machine learning and statistical techniques
- Develop non-production machine learning models to predict customer behaviour that will eventually get deployed by the machine learning team
- You’ll define and update key operating and user-engagement metrics that help us understand the health and forecast the future of our business
- Develop and maintain models to predict customer engagement, LTV and retention
- Work with our Data Visualization experts to develop dashboards that visualize the key user-engagement metrics and marketing funnel from awareness to purchase.
- Communicate results and insights from your analyses to our top stakeholders, including founders and investors
- Collaborate, learn, share and brainstorm with other data scientists
Who are you?
- 5+ years experience as a data scientist / architect – ideally in Tech, SaaS, product, start up environment
- Proven track record of statistical modelling / applied machine learning with a focus on churn prediction, LTV prediction and customer behavioural clustering
- Experience with A/B & multivariate test design & implementation
- Fluent level of English
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience using AWS or other cloud systems
- Proficient building queries with SQL
- Expert in Python or R and have some experience in implementation (Scala/Java)
- Having working knowledge of Big Data technologies is a plus (e.g. Spark or Redshift)
How to get the job?
Phone interview 30-40min
Final interview/Meet the team
What about us?
Montreal Associates’ recruitment team is first and foremost a team of people just as passionate about Data as you are. Every day, we commit to offer you the best professional opportunities according to your criteria.
Interested in this role? Apply with your CV! Otherwise? Speak about it around you and check our many other live roles on our website!
Montreal Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.