Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Our super client!
Fashion meets technology. Purpose meets impact.
We are committed to connecting people to what matters most…time. Time to think differently. Time to see the good in every detail. Time to express individuality, Time to make the world greater, together.
Do you want to work at a place that is more than a company, and instead home to a diverse and global family whose culture is rooted in the belief that we are Greater Together? Does partnering with some of the world’s greatest brands to create distinctive watches, wearables, and accessories like no one else excite you?
Are you passionate about working to make the world better and doing what’s good for our people, planet, and communities? Then you’re in good company because so are we!
We are excited to grow our team of authentic and curious individuals who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, fail fast to create even bigger wins, make a lasting impact…all while having fun along the way!
Together, we can fulfill our mission to connect people to what matters most through innovation, style, connectivity, and purpose.
If this sounds like the place to grow your career, then let’s work together.
For our client’s office in Barcelona, Spain, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d)
You will use your analytic capabilities to enable data-driven decisions and customer insights across the Group brands and global teams. You will be part of the Global Analytics Team, a fun-loving group that drives high business impact using analytical rigour.
- Developing and implementing Machine Learning algorithms that influence major marketing, supply chain and other business decisions
- Uncovering customer insights using ML models and data manipulation
- Driving best-in-class test designs, identifying KPIs, and analytics plans maintaining analytical rigour.
- Partnering with business teams to structure problems, extract and analyze data and present findings and recommendations to our leadership teams.
- Hiring, managing and mentoring other data scientists
Aligning with client’s core values, we are looking for someone who:
- Develops strong partnerships across our organization
- Brings a positive, service-oriented approach to work
- Is driven by creating unique and efficient solutions for business challenges
- Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
- Has a great time at work and encourages others to do the same
Who You Are
- 5+ years of hands-on statistical modelling and/or analytical experience
- Master’s in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field. PhD preferred
- Demonstrated strong working experience in a variety of ML algorithms: multivariate/logistic regression models, cluster analysis, predictive modelling, neural networks, pricing models, decision trees, or other advanced methods
- Strong working experience in SQL and data manipulation
- Very good experience with an analytics tool is required (R, Python)
- Track record of success in providing analysis, strategic direction, and specific business recommendations to senior management on critical decisions
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
Will Be a Plus
- Expertise in artificial intelligence
- Demonstrated working experience using deep learning methods for retail such as customer lifetime value assessment, customer segmentation, RFM, demand planning, assortment optimization, channel-mix optimization, etc.
- Demonstrated working experience with large datasets including multi-channel, multi-brand, multi-product environments. Retail and e-commerce experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill at data visualization and storytelling to key stakeholders
- Strong analytical, project management, time management and communications skills
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Grit, we push through, we bounce back, and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.