Senior Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions 2019, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. With global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona and Dublin (DIGIT Games Studios), and additional studios in seven countries across four continents, Scopely has raised more than $250 million in financing from global entertainment and technology investors.
Note: This position is located in Barcelona, Spain.
What you will do:
- Define, design, execute and put into production a broad range of data science projects such as optimisation, predictive analytics or segmentation
- Communicate analysis methodologies, results and usage of those results to different profiles from engineers to business users
What you will need:
- Great knowledge of statistics and machine learning. Understanding of the fundamentals of the most common machine learning algorithms
- Advanced level of scientific Python and SQL. Knowledge of Spark or other tools to work with large datasets is nice to have
- Full professional command of English
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of work experience
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://scopely.com/scopely-candidate-privacy-notice/
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.