Senior Data Governance Analyst
About the job
Who We Are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the worlds marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Data Management Mission
- Within Finance Shared Services you will join the Data Governance Office team composed of highly motivated data specialists and focused on following 3 main missions:
- Drive the design of the functional data model (in particular: Client, Product, etc) with an optimal balance between process efficiency, BU specificities vs. Core model, business model evolutions and company reporting requirements
- Define and implement a data governance framework where principles, policies, roles and responsibilities for data stakeholders are defined and contribute to maximize business outcomes, operational efficiency, data quality and access to insights
- Operate data governance performing key actions such as keep critical data dictionary and their ownership up to date, produce regular data quality scorecards and coordinate cleaning actions.
Implement and enforce the data governance policies for data in your scope:
- Drive the operational DG governance ensuring maximum contribution of all parties (data owners, subject master and IT)
- Work closely with Criteo Project Manager and Product Owners in order to ensure that data governance policies are duly followed during systems improvements (project and run).
- On behalf of data owner contribute to the documentation of the data catalog (business definitions, quality criteria, visibility rules to the system, etc)
- Monitor and track ongoing data fidelity levels and other metrics that assess the adherence of data and people to data governance policies
- Automate quality controls using modern Data visualization tools like Power BI and to ensure that data state is accessible from any data users
- Define processes and coordinate teams in order to solve data issues (Users, IT, Subject Matter Experts and Data quality clerks when data cant be mass recovered) in an efficient manner
- Provide input into the data governance lead for improvements in the work of governance and stewardship.
- MS degree in Engineering, Business or a related degree
- 5-7 years proven working experience in an equivalent role or data analyst
- Strong experience in project Management involving different profiles from Sales to IT
- You demonstrate a strong expertise in Data analysis techniques: SQL, Data Modeling, Building of report in PowerBI (or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of one of the following functional domains: CRM, Billing and Company reporting
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mind-set as well as Facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Good communication with people at all levels (from clerical position to management)
- Ability to influence peers to modify behaviors
- Fluent in English
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo – and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo’s recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the “Apply” button you expressly give your consent.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.