Senior Data Analyst
- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability
Some details about your department
- At GMP, we are an energetic and fun team! We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork, and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated, and powerful team. We highly value a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-learning capabilities, because they help us stay up to date in an industry as dynamic as digital marketing. We are committed to the promotion of team building events, both inside and outside of the company, that will help us get to know each other better
What we’d like you to do
- Follow-up on clients.
- Create personalized dashboards and reports based on the client’s objectives.
- Analyze and optimize web pages and apps in order to achieve set goals.
- Identify digital assets and web page structures that guarantee the best measurements.
- Create tags for web, email, and marketing campaigns.
- Revise the implementation code for good measurement (GTM, personalized variables and parameters, events, Enhanced Ecommerce…).
- Revise the implementation code for good measurement in App
- Create Attribution Models, funnels, dashboards…
- Perform usability analysis on different devices (desktop, tablets, mobile).
- Create A/B and multivariate tests to improve a web’s conversion rate on different devices.
- Perform Cross-device measurements.
What we’d like you to bring
- We are looking for someone who’s proactive and eager to learn, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude.
- You have between more than 4 years of previous Data & CRO experience.
- You have an advanced level of English, both spoken and written.
- You have knowledge of SQL and BigQuery.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.