Senior Cyber Data Analyst
About the job
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions 2019, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. With global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona and Dublin (DIGIT Games Studios), and additional studios in seven countries across four continents, Scopely has raised more than $650 million in financing from global entertainment and technology investors.
Do you have a desire to work for a dynamic, fast-growing company that is creating a foothold in mobile game publishing? Are you a passionate forward-thinking technologist that excels in information security?
If so, we are looking for a Senior Cyber Data Analyst that will apply their expertise to develop and execute data analysis in order to better detect cheating and fraud across our games portfolio and security team.
In this position you will work closely with the lead product security and all studios and game teams retrieving all data points that we can leverage to measure cheating based on current metrics and player behavior analysis.
What you will do
- Analyze security-related events and data to extract business trends in order to inform leaders of potential and actual business impact
- Provide strategic insights to understand assist but key business decisions and roadmaps
- Create dashboards, analytics and KPIs that highlight historical and active security risks, tool performance, risk reduction over time.
- Track users misusing game features or any kind of cheating that impacts the game
- Investigate cheating cases with the different teams and be able to quantify from the economic point of view the impact of each case
- Manage and correlate security data across security verticals to provide a comprehensive view of the entire ecosystem
- Perform ad hoc security event analysis reviewing logs and other data to support active threat mitigation or post-event forensic investigations.
What you will need
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence or equivalent education or work experience. Master Degree is a plus.
- You must have experience in at least one of the following: Datadog, Elasticsearch & Kibana, SparkSQL, Jira JQL or Looker
- AppAnnie experience (Optional)
- Python or other programming languages highly preferred
- Analytical mindset and working on an autonomous fashion is a must
- Deep understanding how to leverage technical data to demonstrate business and financial impact
- Love to play video games and understand hackers / cheaters mind
- Understanding of information security concepts, common vulnerabilities, frameworks and risk models
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://scopely.com/scopely-candidate-privacy-notice/
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.