Senior Credit Risk Analyst / B2C – FinTech – Credit
Acerca del empleo
At Tymit our mission is to reinvent the credit card to make it honest, safe, and more transparent to achieve more peace of mind when managing your finances. To prove this to our users, we have built an elegant and intuitive app linked to a credit card designed to achieve better financial well-being and control like never before.
A credit card from a tech company, not a Bank. Fintech credit makes up only a tiny fraction of overall credit. Still, it is growing rapidly, and Tymit will be at the forefront of the digital disruption in the credit card world.
Based in the UK, Spain, and Greece, our talented and growing team is committed to creating a diverse and fun work environment putting the user at the centre of every decision we make. At Tymit, we have a mantra. Customers are first because that’s what drives us and our growth, and we’ll continue catering to them that way.
We are small, but we think big. ???????? Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst who will help Tymit enable safer use of our credit card and protect our network from fraud. You will use your industry expertise and analytical abilities to improve our detection and mitigation mechanisms in this role. You will drive Tymit’s risk decisions with the use of data. In addition, you will build risk models and frameworks that will help you understand better the current and future portfolio of Tymit.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced, energetic and passionate team with room for professional growth – Tymit may be an excellent fit for you!
During your time at Tymit you will
- Owning the development, implementation and maintenance of credit and fraud risk models, MI platforms, and quantitative risk approaches for use throughout Tymits Card Portfolio.
- Liaising with relevant internal departments for extraction of requisite data for scorecard/model development and MI production.
- Analysing and identifying new sources of data to continually enhance and improve scorecards and models, both internally sourced and external, from any form of 3rd party.
- Developing analytical capabilities within Tymit to design, monitor and enhance credit risk strategies and policies.
- Conceptualising stress tests to evaluate portfolio risks.
- Developing strategies for risk mitigation across the portfolio.
- Contributing to the production of advanced and insightful analytics and MI.
- Identifying optimal frequency for validating model integrity and robustness.
- Work collaboratively with technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver insights to support the broader business operations.
- Maintain focus on improving our customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Customer Experience and Product Teams to iterate on our current processes and systems to quickly mitigate risk.
- Continually explore and iterate tools and methodologies to improve our operational risk processes and efficiency.
What you will bring along
- You have worked in banking, financial services or risk consultancy.
- You have a good understanding of retail portfolios, particularly the credit card industry.
- You have a genuine interest in risk, fraud and compliance, with an understanding of the current regulatory environment.
- You are an advanced user of Excel and have SQL knowledge, and have the ability and willingness to learn more advanced programming and data management techniques.
- You have used scripting to automate tasks, ideally in Python, but a good grasp of VBA or other coding languages – with the willingness to transition to Python.
- You have worked with data visualisation tools to create meaningful dashboards.
- You enjoy solving tough challenges and can communicate effectively at all levels, building cross-functional relationships with teams outside of the function.
- You have a strong desire to contribute to the success of Tymit’s growth plans.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA to solve problems while wanting to inspire and share your knowledge and passion for shipping best in class products and FinTech.
Compensation & Perks
???? The salary range of this role is 35.000 – 45.000 € per annum depending on experience.
???? 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays.
???? Your birthday off.
???? Tymit is working fully remote, and all employees can remain working from home if they want.
???? If your preference is working from our office and working onsite with other Tymiteers, we have you covered with our office in the Centre of Madrid from the beginning of 2022.
⏰ Flexible working hours.
???? Additional days to attend conferences and workshops when related to technology and/or events related to Tymit’s industry and sector.
What You Can Expect From Our Hiring Process
45 min. video call with Cynthia, part of Tymit’s People team. Understand your career plan and what motivates you about Tymit.
45 min. video call with Cyprian, Risk Operations Specialist. Discussions around your previous experiences to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
45 min. video-call with Mustafa, Data Scientist. Discussions around your previous experiences to better understand your analytical skills around data manipulation and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
60 min. video-call with Ahmad, Head of Credit Risk. Discussions around your previous experiences to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
60 min. video-call with Juan, CRO & CAO. Discussions around your previous experiences to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
????– Offer ????
To meet our regulatory obligations as a licensed financial services company in the UK, Tymit needs to take background checks, Criminal and Credit checks, our new hires to help us safeguard our users.
If you have any concerns regarding this process, please discuss this with our People Team.
Tymit is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and you are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background.
We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy status or any other difference. If you have any disability, please let us know whether there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.