Acerca del empleo
Who is Equifax?At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries, pension, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative work spaces, work from home opportunities, and organisational growth potential
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
What You’ll DoReporting to the Head of Data Science, the mission of the position will be to : meet the needs of both internal and Equifax customers (actual or potential), devising, developing and implementing advanced analytics solutions through the application of various statistical techniques support the migration process of Equifax’s analytical environments (and associated tools, data and services) to the cloud.
The objective of the position will be to develop new solutions or integrate existing products or solutions into internal and customer processes, and support the cloud migration of the same.
- Develop, implement and deploy innovative analytics solutions for multiple business sectors (Financial, Marketing, Fraud) in order to guide expansion to new customers, leverage established customer presence and create new analytics products.
- Work together with other stakeholders of the organization in the application of advanced analytics and Big Data solutions to help our clients in decision making.
- Develop Data Science consulting tasks
- Creatively translate business problems into hypotheses and proofs of concept that can be tested with the use of data and analytical tools
- Use data-driven storytelling and visualization to facilitate understanding of complex results for various types of audiences
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to implement analytical models and monitor their performance and results
- Support migration of data, analytics tools and products to cloud-
- based analytics environments
University Degree, preferably in Mathematics, CC and TT Statistics, Actuarial and Financial CC, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or Physics.
Professional with minimum 3 years of experience in Data Science and Big Data projects, in the development of analytical solutions, segmentation analysis, scoring models, etc. in one of the different vertical markets where Equifax operates (Financial Institutions, Telco, Utilities, Insurance, SME).
Experience in the field of credit risk management, either in marketing processes or in a credit information services company is a plus.
Technical skills- Programming languages/environments:
- SQL, with experience in distributed databases such as Hive.
- Experience in developing Machine Learning models
- Experience in ETL processes and structured and unstructured data processing.
- Cloud-based analytical environments (GCP, AWS)
English – Advanced level.
Communication and other skills:
Proactive person, organized, planned, responsible, efficient, independent, with great capacity for autonomy and self-training in new technologies/techniques, teamwork and able to develop an own line of research oriented fundamentally by the marked objective.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.