Senior BI / Product Data Analyst – Munich/Madrid/Cluj
Acerca del empleo
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou! We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
The TrustYou Guest Feedback Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, our clients get an overview of all reviews from Booking.com, Google, TripAdvisor, and are able to drill down into insights extracted from the text via TrustYou’s NLP capabilities. Our product also has real-time communication features, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel.
TrustYou is seeking a BI / Product Data Analyst to help bring our product vision to life and share in the data-driven culture of innovation that is at the heart of TrustYou’s values. The ideal candidate is equally capable of building quantitative data dashboards, influencing strategic roadmaps, unraveling user behavior mysteries, and uncovering the next brilliant marketing insight. They have a high fluency in SQL-based languages and are very comfortable using Tableau / BI Tools for data visualization.
The ideal candidate can be located in either Munich, Madrid or Cluj/Romania.
What challenges await you?
- You will build BI dashboards (and their underlying data pipelines), self-service data tools, and scalable ad hoc reports to analyze and present data associated with customer experience, product performance, business operations, and strategic decision making.
- You will rapidly prototype new product features that will be used to solicit early client feedback, and help the Product team prioritize its roadmap
- You will engage with the Product, Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams to capture requirements, influence the way we make decisions.
- You will empower nontechnical colleagues to answer their own data questions, and encourage data-based decision making.
- You will partner with our Data Science and Data Operations teams to plan infrastructure investments in support of BI needs.
- You will successfully bridge the worlds of analytics and business, and have the ability to speak the language of both.
- You will provide coverage on ad-hoc analysis from diverse partners and automate those needs over time.
- You will own the Reporting/BI roadmap by working with business leaders on strategically prioritizing numerous requests, and develop performance dashboards with key metrics for review with senior leadership.
You come with…
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Visualization, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst role, preferably for a digital subscription business
- Strong proficiency with SQL-based languages
- Some experience and skill with scripting in a modern programming language (Python or R)
- Strong proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau for full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis, and presentation
- Ability to teach others
- A curious business mindset with an ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action
- Strong communication-, social-, and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle work to tight deadlines and prioritize your work well according to the highest impact for the business.
- Experience with large scale analytics technologies (such as Hadoop and Spark) and some data engineering and ETL skills preferred
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or related field. MSc preferred
- Familiarity with the travel or hospitality industries and/or other B2B SaaS products a plus.
What do we offer?
- Highly international & entrepreneurial environment with open feedback culture and room to grow
- Spend up to 12 days per year for your professional & personal development
- Social benefits, e.g.: child care support, company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Lunch catering
TrustYou is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.