Senior Analyst, Data Governance
About the job
At Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), we have developed a track record of helping corporate clients improve the productivity, cost, efficiency and performance of their real estate portfolio. We help optimize their investments in commercial real estate (CRE) to make their business and employees more productive. The demands on CRE executives are higher and more complex than ever. Our Corporate Solutions business has assisted thousands of clients accomplish their real estate goals with our proven methodology, unique solutions and dedication to understanding our clients’ needs. Our Solutions Development team is comprised of some of the industry’s brightest minds available to help clients through this process – regardless a company’s size or industry.
We are seeking one qualified candidate to join the Data Governance team in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. This position will implement the data governance and management function for the client account. He or she will be responsible for building a solid and long-term data governance program aimed at reducing organizational risks coming from poor quality real estate data.
Reports to: Data Quality Manager
- Support the deployment of Data Quality solutions for Clients, Accounts and Business Lines cross the globe.
- Identify, analyze, and solution Data Quality problems for Clients, accounts, and Business Lines cross the globe.
- Collaborate with Global DQ teams while developing DQ rules
- Perform QA tests, and follow deployment process as agreed with Global DQ team.
- Support UAT testing for DQ scorecards/dashboards.
- Collaborate with regional and global Data Governance teams
- Facilitate Data Quality orientation and training to business and operational users.
- Provide BAU support post go-live and perform day to day operational tasks related to Data Quality tools such as:
- Manage data quality tickets
- Collaborate with BI/Ops/Tech teams to investigate/resolve data quality issues.
- Provide end user support for clarification related to Data Quality concepts, rules, scorecard, issues and remediation process.
- Contribute to the presentation of Data Quality platform to prospective clients (internal and external).
- Collaborate with global DG and DQ teams to enrich current Data Quality platform.
- Participate into enriching our Data Governance Wiki with Data Quality related documentation.
- Provide regular inputs to frame communication plan, case studies and success stories in relation to various DQ initiative.
- Produce accurate and relevant reports on various KPIs to reflect the team activity.
- (optional) Develop/design custom DQ reports to perform data assessment in coordination with DG teams.
- Must have 4+ years of experience in data domain such as Data Analysis, Data Governance, Data Management, Enterprise Information Management, Data Modeling, and Data Quality Management.
- Must have 1+ year of experience in implementation of enterprise scale Data Quality projects.
- Must have intermediate expertise in MS Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have foundational exposure to Data Concepts, i.e. Data Visualization, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, MIS, Library Science, or Computer Science; advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in commercial real estate management or related industry is highly preferred.
- Experience in Data Warehouse projects preferred.
- Candidates must have experience working in large global organizations with geographically dispersed teams and complex technical environments.
Data Quality Management:
- A practitioner of Data Quality Management with at least one end to end implementation of DQM project.
- Adept in profiling data and framing rules to highlight anomalies and inconsistencies in a data set.
- Should have demonstrated successful in application of DQM concepts in business scenarios.
- Should have demonstrated success in managing end to end project lifecycle.
- Should have demonstrated success in requirement gathering, stake holder management and project co-ordination in a heterogeneous (a mix of Business, Operations and IT) environment.
- Must have superior verbal and written business communication skills.
- Experience of working with global team spread across different regions will be preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in writing SQL queries on relation databases such as MS SQL server.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in developing dashboards using Tableau, MS Power View, MS Power Pivot etc.
- Exposure to Data Quality tools in JLL such as Informatica DQ, Informatica Analyst will be preferred.
- Development experience in ETL tools like Informatica, IBM Data Stage etc. will be preferred.
- Exposure to development of API’s, Web Services and Web Application in Java, .Net will be preferred.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.