Sales Data & Marketing Analyst
Sales Data & Marketing Analyst
MENU is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Data & Marketing Analyst to drive our sales and marketing efforts in the global markets, including in-depth and complex analysis to identify the business requirements, priorities, goals, and business expansion opportunities.
Sales Data & Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking sales and marketing pipeline costs, preparing reports, compiling analysis and results for decision making, and improving sales and marketing strategies.
In this role, you will be responsible for the market research, its competitors, the latest customer’s demands and expectations, present collected data and actionable insights about campaign performance that will be used for strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company.
As Sales Data & Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our promotional and sales activities
Type of contract: Permanent
The key responsibilities of the Sales Data & Marketing Analyst:
- Manage data gathering throughout the whole customer lifecycle, from customer acquisition to retention; optimizing sales and marketing strategies
- Evaluate and optimize the processes for BI/Analytics implementation use
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to generate financial return ratings, customer acquisition costs, and other metrics related to the sales pipeline
- Develop and improve data gathering strategy to achieve business objectives
- Conduct in-depth researches for improvement in the application lifecycle
- Identify opportunities for business expansion and make recommendations for feasible methods for market penetration
- Identify, recommend, and implement new solutions to the reporting need of internal customers
- Create and manage reports and data assets
- 4+ years of working experience as a BI/Analytics Consultant or similar positions
- Experience working in SQL
- Experience with BI tools and cloud architecture in a corporate environment
- Experience with predictive models
- Experience with leveraging large amounts of data, using different tools
- Basic programming skills
- Commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast – paced environment and shift gears quickly
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience in working with various levels of stakeholders to manage expectations and escalate issues/risks
- Ability to work autonomously with a balance of collaboration
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and “can-do” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in English, other languages are considered as a plus
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.