Product Data Scientist 2
Acerca del empleo
The team is responsible for building and commercialising advertising and data products.
Every day, millions of people search for their perfect flight, hotel or rental car on Skyscanner! We are responsible for helping our partners to reach them with powerful ads that encourage actions. We are turning our global data into significant insights and helping airlines run more profitably, airports find new customers, and destination and marketing agencies understand demand.
What You’ll Do
- Work with cross-functional teams of designers, engineers, product and commercial managers to drive our advertising and data product forward
- Design and evaluate thorough experiments to generate findings and measure the effectiveness of our products
- Contribute to scoping, defining, prototyping new data products and improving existing ones
- Perform data analyses to extract impactful insights that will help drive product decisions
- Define metrics and implement reporting solutions tailored to partners’ goals
- Design and develop dashboard and data visualisations to monitor product performance and users behaviour
- Influencing product teams through presentations of data-based recommendations
- Contribute to authoring pipelines via SQL and Python-based ETL framework
- Spreading analytics best practices to product teams
Who You Are
- You have worked 1+ years in a Data Science or product analytics role
- You have a user-centric mentality.
- You can communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You’re comfortable with Python and/or R (Spark useful as well)
- You have good data querying skills using variations of SQL
- You have statistical competence (such as regression modelling, a/b testing, significance testing etc)
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment with teammates from a variety of disciplines.
- You can manage multiple stakeholders and priorities
- You collaborate to identify and scope out new opportunities to positively impact Skyscanner product and vision
- You are happy to work independently and ask for help when needed
- Actively look to evangelize Data Science across Skyscanner.
Already a global leader in travel, we want to elevate the way we work to a whole other level. In return, you’ll get meaningful things like medical insurance, health screenings, headspace subscriptions, a home office allowance and the option to buy more holiday. You’ll have the opportunity to work from any country for 4 weeks a year, and 30 days in our other global offices. Everything, in other words, to help you relax and give your best.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.