Product Data Analyst
Acerca del empleo
Alooba is looking for an exceptional business-savvy product analyst for one of our travel industry clients based in Europe. Despite the global pandemic, this scale up travel company has – quite incredibly – more than doubled the size of its business over the last year. A truly customer-focused and disruptive company, they helped their customers book more than 1 million room nights over the last year.
This company’s teams are working from home during the pandemic. While you’re ideally based in Europe or willing to relocate, candidates within 4 hours of the Central European Time (GMT-2 to GMT+6) will be considered.
This role sits within the Offers Engine cross functional tribe and you will own the analytics everything related to user search, price comparison etc.
You’ll be expected to be very commercial savvy, customer-centric and results-focused. You’ll be collaborative in how you work – this is not a lone warrior role. You’ll take complete ownership for your work, and raise the bar every day.
Day-to-day you will be:
- Defining & analysing the results of various experiments
- Defining, building & maintaining various dashboards to provide insights to your tribe and wider business
- Helping to define & prioritise upcoming experiments
- Conducting conversion rate optimisation analysis, user behaviour analysis and other analysis
- Working with the product owner and tribe lead to guide them on the goals, priorities and roadmap of the tribe
- Define what data needs to be tracked, how and why within your tribe
- Proactively communicate your findings to the wider business
- Help to educate and drive a data-informed mentality within your tribe and the company; you really believe in data literacy
- Significant experience building & maintaining dashboards within any modern BI tool, ideally Looker
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Python or R programming
- Deep product experience – you’ve probably got several years within a technology, software or product-focused company
- Strong foundational statistical knowledge
Nice to haves:
- Travel industry experience
- Significant experience in defining and analysing A/B tests and other forms of experimentation
- Significant experience in user behaviour analysis, conversion rate optimisation analysis
- Prior entrepreneurial experience
- Be located in Europe or willing to relocate (pending the pandemic of course)
- Experience operating in a Scrum environment
- Competitive salary with share appreciation rights (similar to share options)
- Startup style and size of business (~ 70 people)
- Remote-first culture
- Genuinely disruptive travel industry player growing exponentially
- Flexible time off
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.