Nestlé Nespresso SA
Nespresso Global Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Global position located in Barcelona (Esplugues de Llobregat)
The data scientist supports the strategy and the operational functions by providing insights and data products based on statistical theories and mathematical algorithms.
Driven by the business needs, she / he makes sense of big data by cleaning, exploring and modeling all kinds of data (quantitative, qualitative, structured, unstructured …).
Participate to the strategy development by providing insights and learnings based on machine learning methodologies to the business functions (segmentations, decision support tools, prescriptive analytics …)
Support markets by providing data products in order to better target our customers and personalize the customer relationship (scores, segmentations, recommendation tools, …)
Enrich the customer knowledge by identifying, integrating and leveraging new data sources (0 party, 1st party, 2nd party, 3rd party)
Animate the global Data science community
The Data Scientist will:
- Build predictive algorithms using machine learning technologies (Python & R or …)
- Optimize the campaign targeting and to maximize the ROI of each customer activation.
- Identify, based on customer centricity, the company needs in term of machine learning.
For each tool developed, he/she will follow the performance and optimize the model. He/She will continuously test new set of data (structured or unstructured) in the model.
He/She will keep abreast of the digital & methodological innovations.
He/She will ensure with the Data Capability team that the right solution is in place for all market to share predictive targeting events.
A day in the life of…
Identify company needs
- In term of modelisation/segmentation to optimize campaign / communication / offer related to various subjects as retention, downgrade, products or services appetence, the most relevant offer.
- Prioritize the needs based on business impact estimation.
Conceptualize and implement new algorithms
- Provide analytics solutions to answer to our operational challenges through machine learning model (product recommendation, behavioral analysis, customer segmentation, predictive model
- Promote internally all the features in a basic way
Follow the performance and optimize the model
- Insure the right level of performance and robustness of each algorithm
- Adapt the model when it will be needed by following markets context.
Keep abreast of the digital & methodological innovations
- Always be aware of the latest technology available
- Research and development of new tool.
What Will Make You Successful
Master degree in engineering or equivalent with a specialisation on big data/data science, statistics (engineering school, specialized school, business school or university equivalent)
Min. 3 – 5 years experience in Direct Marketing / CRM experience, incl. 3 years experience in data analysis, modelisation and machine learning
International exposure or experience in working with multicultural teams
Experience in retention activities, churn risk modeling, digital analytics are strong assets
Mastering mathematical algorithms with software or language as IBM Modeler, Python, R
Expertise working with structured and unstructured data
Experience with BI and data visualization tools. Power BI experience required
Excellent analytical and project management skills
Experience with Big Data technologies (BigQuery, Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
Fluent in English
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.