Machine Learning Engineer-Researcher
Acerca del empleo
We are Infrrd – the Enterprise AI company that uses AI and Machine Learning technologies to help our customers automate human tasks. We are looking for Machine Learning Engineer- Research specialised in Natural Language Processing to help us navigate our technology.
We are growing fast, so you will need to keep up with the pace and hit the ground running. We are a young company that gives the large AI companies a run for their money when it comes to solving enterprise automation problems.
We are a team of about 400 people, so although we are young, we are not a start-up. Our team is spread in 3 parts of the globe – US, Europe and India so you need to be comfortable working with remote colleagues. The work is challenging. You need to be prepared to deal with some of the best competitors on the planet and win which can get pretty intense. Let’s just say this is not a job for the faint hearted.
You will work with the Research and Development team. There are three levels of people in our team – those who do the work, those who can fix things when they are not working and the ones that can own outcomes. This job belongs in the first category – you will be working on exciting projects across multiple industries.
Below is a list of the background we would like our ML Engineers to have:
- BE or MS or PhD in Computer Science Engineering, or a related discipline with a focus on artificial intelligence, machine learning and Natural Language Processing.
- 3+ years of experience in solving complex Natural Language Processing applications
- Industry experience in NLP and Machine Learning.
- A mathematical, statistical and probability inclination and deep understanding of the AI concepts.
- Strong coding skills in Python and C++ or any AI language of choice.
- Strong understanding of probability and statistical models (generative and descriptive model
- Proficiency in machine learning algorithms such as multi-class classifications, clustering, verification.
- Proficiency in deep learning architectures like Transformers, LSTM, RNN, CRF etc
- Experience with NLP/ML tools and packages like TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch et al.
- Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Infrrd, your job responsibilities will be to:
- Breaks down and understands complex business problems, translates it to a machine learning problem.
- Designs and develops scalable solutions that leverage machine learning and deep learning models to meet enterprise requirements.
- Create metrics to continuously evaluate the performance of machine learning solutions and maintain model relevancy.
- Keeping up with new tools, algorithms, and techniques in the machine learning space and implementing them in the organization.
- Supporting existing deep learning-based architectures and design the new ones as required.
We are all about building next-generation enterprise applications through the use of AI and ML. While we will help you get familiar with our platform and technology we would prefer to have someone who has worked on Machine Learning. In fact, to validate that you are not just mass mailing your resume to every job you see, we would like you to send an email with the subject “I’m an NLP Expert”; along with your profile to pavithra at infrrd dot ai. This is our little validation trick to separate the people who apply to every job they see from people like you.
Looking forward to speaking with you.
Contactar al anunciante de empleo
Detalles del empleo
Nivel de experiencia
Algo de responsabilidad
- Servicios y tecnologías de la información
- Servicio de información
Tipo de empleo
- Tecnología de la información
Rango de sueldo no disponible
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.