Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
Klinc – Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Data Scientist to join the Data & Analytics team. The Digital Data Scientist will be using available data to solve complex business problems across diverse digital channels. This person will provide analysis and develop models that help the digital team profile digital users based on their digital histories and then customize their digital advertising as needed.
The Advanced Analytics team at Zurich is formed of Data Scientists that use data to accelerate innovation and bring value across the business verticals.
Your day-to-day will be the following:
- Building new models using advanced statistical knowledge and techniques to answer strategic business questions within the digital context.
- Conducting moderate to high complexity analyses under general direction.
- Conducting ad-hoc analysis required by the digital team.
- Identifying detailed data needs and structure to support model development.
- Cleaning and organizing data for its analysis.
- Manipulating and integrating data to highlight patterns, relationships, anomalies and trends.
- Managing new data sources, deep analysis and insights, developing testing strategies.
- Deployment and follow-up of the models.
- Influencing key cross-functional business stakeholders by delivering analyses and recommendations.
What do we need?
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, Artificial Intelligence or a related technical/data intensive field.
- Proficiency in analytic tools such as R, Python, SQL; Pyspark programming would be considered a plus.
- Experience in working with complex data sets from data processing to using advanced analytics techniques to build a model.
- Understanding clickstream data and web/mobile analytics such as Google Analytics.
- Experience in deploying models in Azure Cloud.
- Experience in a data-intensive project for digital channels (mobile, web, app) would be considered a plus.
- Experience in working with SEO strategy/tactics would be considered a plus.
- Proven team player with the ability to lead, guide and influence cross-functional teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong drive for excellence.
- Fluent in English.
For being from Zurich
At Zurich we want to take care of you and these are some of your benefits:
- Flexible compensation.
- Restaurant card.
- Home office voucher.
- Flexwork: 20 hours a week to work where and when you want.
- Pension plan – Life insurance.
- Bank and insurance offer.
- Discount in gyms.
- Zurich Wellness, sports activities.
- Zurich Sports Club, free registration for marathons and popular races.
- Free English classes.
Our nearly 55,000 employees in more than 215 countries and territories are the foundation of our success. They are the ones who enable companies and communities to confront a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You would give them confidence and peace of mind by protecting what they love the most. It is a great challenge, but you will have the support of a great international team that is ready to help you so that you can reach your full potential and thus fulfill our promises.
We have already started and we are changing the way of making insurance. For this we need talented people, the desire to learn and passion! Will you join us?
“Zurich, 14 consecutive years as Top Employer”
Zurich Insurance has the policy to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to criteria such as race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.