Junior researcher in AI for interactive experiences
Acerca del empleo
Candidates must have:
· BSc in computer science, telecommunications or similar.
· Knowledge understanding and experience developing models with one or many AI techniques such as Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning or Deep Learning.
· Languages: Good English command, Spanish is useful, but not mandatory.
We will also value:
· MSc in computer science, telecommunications or similar.
· AI specific degree or work experience.
· Experience with one or more AI frameworks such as Tensorflow, Tensorflow.js, Keras, or Pytorch.
· Experience with git, CI/CD, cloud deployment, Docker or Kubernetes.
· Experience with other programming languages such as C++ or Go.
· Experience with Internet protocols such as HTTP, TCP or UDP.
· Interest in pursuing a PhD in this area.
· Academic publications.
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading centre in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at the international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Department of Digital Media. We expect you to contribute to different phases of the project development, and eventually lead your own projects. Thus, you must have a proactive attitude and assume technical leadership when needed, as well as team-oriented collaboration. We want you to become our expert in applying AI to interactive experiences.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.