Junior Data Analyst (f/m/d)
At zooplus, we believe e-commerce to be the sales model of today and for the future. E-commerce has become one of the fastest developing areas of business. Our amazing team in Madrid involves around 120 employees that work in the field of IT and Online Shop. All of us believe that being part of the same project is helping us to improve, day by day and week by week in our mission – to be the leader in the e-commerce sector in Spain and Europe!Whether your passion is innovating in e-commerce, software development or marketing, we may have a great place for you. Be part of us and you won’t only be “in the center of Europe” but also in the center of Madrid. Our state-of-the-art office is in the heart of Madrid. Easy commuting to a vibrant area full of services. Join our way to live the daily life and taste our Spanish culture!
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Creation of Machine Learning pipelines for close-to-real-time visitor segmentation.
- Providing analytics and reporting on performance of running personalized solutions, designing , conducting, and analyzing A/B tests.
- Participating in building Machine Learning models for user behavioral clustering.
What we are looking for
To work together in an optimal way in this position, we wish your qualifications to include:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience finding, cleaning, and manipulating data to build data sets that do not fit in memory.
- Experience in behavioral Data Science and Social Analytics.
- Experience using Python or a similar scripting language for statistical modeling
- Advanced Excel knowledges (Advanced Formulas, Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, VBA Macro).
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Experience with unsupervised data mining techniques and algorithms.
- Experience using open-source statistical packages such as NumPy, Pandas, Spark ML, etc.
- Being a strong team player ready to work in a startup manner.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Cleaning and processing data and running experiments to evaluate feedback loop in production state ML systems.
- Performing error analysis and suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Communication of the results to stakeholders:
- Ability to find and communicate actionable insights from available data
- Design data collection points
- Dive deep into our databases in order to query & analyze relevant sales data.
- Derive recommendations for action from your analyses.
What We Are Offering You
- Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many competitive benefits such as:
– 28 labour days of vacation (plus December 24th and 31st)
– Flexibility first: Enter from 7 am to 10 am and organise yourself.
– Remote working flexibility.
– Offices in the city center of Madrid
– Private medical healthcare insurance for all our employeesContinuous development through internal and external training opportunities.
– Participate in the technology community through our meetups and conferences
– English, German and Spanish language courses.
– Discount in our zooplus shop for all our employees.
– Referral program. You will receive a bonus by helping us finding the best talent.
– We encourage diversity, meet our motivated and friendly teammates from over 50 nationalities.
– Did we make you curious? Then send us your application in English via our online application form
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.