IT Machine Learning & Data Science Platform Product Manager – Analytics, Data & Integration
Acerca del empleo
Nestlé Global Tech Hub in Barcelona, Spain
act. rate 100%
About IT At Nestlé
We are a diverse team of IT professionals in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and employees. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
To strengthen our Global IT Hub in Barcelona, we are looking for an IT Machine Learning & Data Science Platform Product Manager within our Analytics, Data and Integration (ADI) team. In this position, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of Machine Learning & Data Science Platforms at Nestlé. Working closely with IT, Data Science and Business teams you will specify, plan, design, develop, deploy and sustain high-performing machine learning platforms. These platforms will enable our data scientists and operations teams to deliver and operate machine learning based solutions at speed and scale. They will also enable the expansion of our agile citizen analyst community. You will maximize the value generated from Machine Learning & Data Science Platforms by defining the methods and processes.
A day in the life of…
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to determine how machine learning at scale will support Nestlé’s business strategy.
- Define and communicate a strategy (including technology, people, processes and data) that will activate machine learning at scale for the entire Nestlé group.
- Create and own the product roadmaps for Machine Learning & Data Science platforms at Nestlé.
- Lead product owners, architects, tech leads and developers to implement integrated machine learning platforms that will meet the needs of data scientists, citizen analysts and other product teams.
- Partner with external service providers and machine learning technology companies to determine and activate the best in industry machine learning and data science platforms that will meet the diverse needs of different personas and business units.
- Own the methodology and drive the activation of MLOps practices required for the operationalization of machine learning models at scale.
- Establish a common framework to track and monitor the adoption, performance, reusability, compliance, cost and value of machine learning at Nestlé.
- Lead the integration of ML models into Nestlé line-of-business applications and associated business processes.
- Execute a group-wide citizen data science capability building program aligned with our broader data literacy, data and analytics strategy.
- Define and execute all aspects of the machine learning operational strategy including governance, data strategy, technology, architecture, deployment, model management, processes and capability building.
- Evolve our organization to establish ML Engineers and other roles.
- Cover all aspects of machine leaning technology such as feature stores, model stores and evaluation stores, and their integration with data sources and other applications.
- Ensure machine learning models are correctly cataloged and governed across Nestlé in alignment with our AI ethics and other responsible corporate business practices.
- Manage the end to end lifecycle of all machine learning platforms at Nestlé.
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor´s degree in computer science, engineering, maths, statistics or related discipline. Or you are able to demonstrate equivalent professional experience.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of machine learning including data preparation, model building, model validation, model serving and observability
- A deep knowledge of how to use ML infrastructure for data storage, data wrangling, versioning, feature storage, feature execution, and model deployment. Including an understanding of how to integrate technologies such as Snowflake, databricks, dbt, KNIME, Alteryx, SAS, DataRobot & Tecton.
- Most likely you will come from a data and analytics background, with 8+ years’ experience of building machine learning platforms (used by data scientists and ML engineers)
- Prior experience in establishing multiple large scale machine learning solutions with high levels of automation and significant production usage
- Prior experience in the refactoring of ML models and data pipelines from data scientists notebook to integration and operation in production applications
- Track record communicating the value of machine learning at scale to senior business leaders as well as translating the needs of data science teams and ML engineers into executable work packages
- Project Management experience would be desirable, working with decentralized teams in multiple locations.
- A good understanding of data engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards.
- Strong experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English.
- An appreciation for data democratization and the FAIR data principles.
Show us that you are an enthusiastic, curious, fast learner and team player person who is used to work with agile practices. Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to deliver on a deadline will set you apart among the other candidates. Please don’t hesitate and apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs. We are excited to hear from you!
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy.
Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.