Health Management Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A vacancy for a Computing & Communication Development Engineering has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe .
The successful applicant will join Engineering Department, Health Mgmt & Predictive Analytic.
The Job Holder Will Have Following Tasks
Tasks & accountabilities
- Ability to identify the activities of the development life cycle that are necessary to develop a system/product and provide the level of confidence which is consistent with regulation and program requirements.
- Define checkpoints and reviews with associated maturity expectation aligned with program phases and gates.
- Provide sufficient detailed data and information about system elements to enable the implementation consistent with architectural entities as defined in models and views of the system architecture and in accordance with the allocated requirements.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Engineering
- Experience in Engineering, Computing & Communication Development 3-5 years.
- English advanced
- Spanish will be valuable
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.