Head of Data Science (South of France)
ISPROX is a Human Resources Consultant specialized in recruiting Talent for business organizations. Our objective is to select talent for the companies that best take care of human capital and have people at the center of their policies. ISPROX has a presence throughout the national territory, to be close to our clients and candidates
The company has been recognized by Microsoft and the European Union as one of the leading AI startups in Europe. Designed for healthcare investors and innovators, our solution offers an AI-powered collaborative search and discovery platform that surfaces knowledge maps to connect healthcare data, experts, investors, companies, and technologies. On top of this knowledge base sits a series of cutting-edge time series analytics and aggregation tools that help predict the future.
Our mission is to connect the people, capital and ideas to solve the world’s greatest challenges, using transformational technology and a fun, young team that includes prominent academics, data scientists with PhDs and advanced degrees from elite engineering schools, and experienced business leaders – in other words people like you. Driven by radical transparency, radical ideas, and radical impact, we believe that building a better world is the ultimate investment.
We are looking for a Head of Data Science to lead the development of the AI platform: You like to take up technological challenges and share your ideas and convictions? You want to lead a team of bright data scientists? You would like to research and apply state of the art machine learning and deep learning models to various business use cases involving NLP, multivariant time-series forecasting and graph analytics? You want to be part of a multicultural startup placing the human at its center? This is the right startup to grow and to take part in meaningful projects.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead and manage the data science team.
• You will work closely with our Chief Scientist to lay out AI project roadmaps and execute the vision behind them.
• Structure and improve the data science processes and standards in place.
• Lead exploratory, prototyping phases of cutting-edge AI solutions.
• Communicate effectively the results, progresses and challenges of the on-going projects to ensure the value and
relevance of the built components.
• Collaborate with product and dev teams to deliver commercially viable and scalable ML models.
• Master’s / PhD in engineering with a specialization in mathematics, computer science and/or statistics.
• Minimum 3 years of experience writing production-level code python code for AI/ML applications, and managing a
team of data scientists is preferable.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Stellar mathematical knowledge: linear algebra, vector calculus, probability, and statistics.
• Strong understanding of advanced Machine Learning / Deep Learning techniques.
• Strong coding abilities in Python and demonstrated ability with common ML/DL frameworks.
• Experience in developing a product with high level of ML integration.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and management skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Sincere interest in working at a rapidly evolving start-up and helping scale the data science operation as we grow.
• Experience in the healthcare industry.
• Deep expertise in some of the following data science topics: NLP, graphs, Information extraction and time-series.
• Experience working with big data technologies and developing data science solutions in the cloud.
• Experience working in a lean/agile software development environment.
Very good opportunity for professional development in an artificial intelligence company of great importance and reference in Europe.
Interesting conditions and benefits, attractive salary according to background and value provided by the candidate.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.