Full time Internship Client Services-Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
With approximately 70,000 employees in more than 100 countries, IQVIA is in a truly unique position to be able to support companies seeking to improve real-world patient outcomes and enhanced clinical trial outsourcing through treatment innovations, care provision and access. With a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings, IQVIA provides solutions that span clinical to commercial, bringing clients an exceptional opportunity to realize the full potential of innovations and advance healthcare outcomes.
We are looking for a passionate Intern to provide solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence and maximize their opportunities.
Join us on our exciting journey!
The Client Services area of IQVIA is responsible for developing different actions to maximize our customers´ satisfaction, ensuring that they obtain the maximum value from all our data, products and services.
As an intern within our Client Services team, your main objective will be to collaborate with all the team members in order to support our customers in any aspect related to our services:
- Doing ad-hoc quantitative analysis of data and markets dynamics
- Presenting results in a clear manner
- Frequent interaction with our customers in order to investigate, analyze and answer their questions demonstrating a broad knowledge of the market
- Check that all the delivered services comply with the client’s specifications in the time and quality agreed.
- Internal / external incidents management
- Bachelor Degree
- High customer and results orientation
- Very good communication/interpersonal skills
- High English level
- High Microsoft Office level (mainly excel)
- High interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Mass Market
- Data Base Management (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Data Processing/Programing (SAS, R, Python, etc.)
- Data Visualization (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.