ESG Data Analyst
Acerca del empleo
At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision making within financial markets.
We are now a team of more than 100 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as Blackrock and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
We are currently looking for an ESG Data analyst.
LOCATION Madrid or remote (full-time)
Clarity AI currently provides ESG and Impact scores for over 30,000 companies. Working as an ESG Data Analyst you will provide crucial input to support the plan to keep improving Clarity AI’s data coverage. You will be in charge of the design and deployment of creative and analysis-based approaches to find the data sources that best fulfill Clarity AI business and strategic goals. Your responsibilities will include the following
- Perform data analysis that will streamline operational tasks and business decision making.
- Provide valuable insights to sustainability experts to identify and support operational efficiency measures.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to understand the different teams capabilities and needs and to coordinate cross-team data integration.
- Work with business intelligence tools to design action-oriented visualization dashboards.
- Identify and assess creative data sources and solutions allowing Clarity AI to maximize both the coverage and the quality of its datasets.
- Think strategically about business, product, and sustainability and impact data challenges.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +2 years of work experience in a role requiring application of business and operations analytic skills (management consulting, high-paced start-ups, technology companies).
- Bachelor degree in engineering, economics, business administration, finance or related field.
- Experience in ESG funds/investing is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional and diverse teams at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to retrieve insights from complex datasets with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel, database applications, and/or business intelligence tools.
- Basic Python knowledge ability to adapt/create simple python notebooks.
- Problem-solver, creative thinker and action-oriented, can get things done, and makes rapid decisions even when short of information.
- Passionate about sustainability and impact.
- Complete fluency in English (minimum C1 level- proficient user).
- Only Cvs in English will be taken into account
WHAT WE OFFER
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects Excellence, Passion and Values
- Our team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs and PhDs.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture
- Fact based Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- Stock/ Phantom We want our employees to feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in our success with phantom stock options.
- Remote benefits We offer remote working flexibility and provide everyone with a budget in set up the best workspace that meets their needs.
- Training budget Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have amazing offices in Madrid, London and New York City.
Clarity has received several awards
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Top 2 start-ups with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- One of the most innovative Spanish companies by NeoTec
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab
Responsibility Clarity AI Inc. 160 Greentree Drive, Suite 101, City of Dover, County of Kent, Delaware 19904, United States. Purpose management of selection processes for new employees.
Legitimation necessary processing for contract execution.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.