ESG & Data analysis internship. Industrial
Key competences and requirements:
• Be able to sign a collaboration agreement with your current training academy/University
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Ability to solve problems and to set priorities
• Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
• Excellent Excel skills and any other BI tools/databases.
• Motivated and willing to learn
• Highly organised, diligent and conscientious.
• Very strong attention to detail.
• Interest in ESG
• A good command of the English language
• Industrial engineer or similar qualifications.
• Research and collect company ESG and industrial data from different sources. Entering data into excel template checking automated reports against raw data o Assist in identifying corrupt or missing historic data/documents and “backfill” with correct data
• Support the Industrial team with maintenance of the ESG database
• Analyze the data and present possible deviations.
• Assist the team in using data for new reports/products.
• Collaborate and work closely with other departments in terms of data and its analysis.
Duration. Minimum of 6 months extensible to 12 months.
Intern paid by company
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita hmy.ofertas-trabajo.infojobs.net.