EMEA Data Analyst
Acerca del empleo
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostics company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company’s solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, the company is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and impactful test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
We are currently looking for a EMEA Data Analyst who will be in charge of collecting, organizing and interpreting data to make it useful for Customer Care managers. He/She assumes ownership of data from analysis, reporting to presenting to management.
This is a remote-based role, anywhere in Europe.
- Interprets data trends, builds and prepares monthly/weekly reports as required
- Is adept in creating ad hoc reporting from Salesforce.com, Power BI and SAP and familiar with the Salesforce report builder, dashboards.
- Advises on the effectiveness of the data and suggest improvements
- Removes any potentially corrupted data
- Identifies key business areas
- Produces weekly, monthly and on demand reports
- Collects business needs for new reporting needs
- Gets alignment of EMEA Customer Care team on local and global reporting needs
- Presents results and analysis to the leadership team at regular intervals
- Analyzes risk, issues, and opportunities, and takes proactive ownership to resolve reporting issues as they arise
- Highlights potential obstacles to successful ensure reporting
- Works cross-functionally across all departments and regions as needed
- Uses standard project management process, method and tools
- Writing skills to create standard work and procedures
- Applies Danaher best practices and processes
- Learn, use and deploy appropriate DBS tools to support successful completion of the projects
- Finance/Business Intelligence background
- At least 3y of experience in data analysis. Needs to be advanced in elaborate, interpret and presenting data
- Demonstratable ability to quickly develop expertise in ERP and CRM systems. Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com essential.
- Skilled at data aggregation, trend analysis, dashboard management and reporting tools (Salesforce Einstein, Qualtrics, Medallia and Power BI)
- Proficient English is mandatory. Any other European language is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), e-mail, web browsers and spreadsheet software.
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.