Digital Finance Data & Tools Analyst
Acerca del empleo
As the Digital Finance, Data and Tools Analyst key objective is to lead and implement multiple projects that will enable NTO Finance to advance on its digital journey. In this role, the individual needs to play an important part in executing and leading initiatives related to fast access to data, automation and data harmonization, as well as the improvement of the NTO finance tools and systems to enhance reporting & standard process capabilities.
To learn more about Novartis Spain, visit: http://www.novartis.es/
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop within the Digital team contributing with combined Finance and Systems knowledge
- Builds strong business relationship with Tech Platforms / Sites for successful project management tasks ensuring both local and global requirements are met
- Engage with IT stakeholders to drive conversations in agreeing to deliver a shared agenda of improvements/enhancements within the processes.
- Engage with cross-divisional stakeholders in data strategy, aligning NTO priorities cross-divisionally.
- Implement the FTE Automation project in line with company strategy of Automation to all sites and functions
- Maximize SAP Standard best practices for financial reporting across all NTO, which includes reporting of Actuals and planning, making sure data integrity, accuracy and full alignment with other tools ( FCRS, SPMR, NPMR, One Planning)
- Support on the solution design and development of Qlik standard cost project
- Support the NTO Digital team in other on-going projects (Genie, IFP,LDC) and ad-hoc requests, and create the right governance to take decisions.
- Project Management ability
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 3-6 years of experience in a multinational company, consulting or advisory in areas relevant to the position.
- English Fluent, Spanish preferably
- Have a degree in Finance, Economics (or similar), MBA or equivalent preferred
- Expertise in Tools & Systems for Finance including SAP FI-CO, SAP-BPC, Qlik
- Strong analytical skills and strong project management skills; project management certification (PMP, etc.) is an asset
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills applied in complex environments (e.g. matrix/divisional organizations)
- Innovative, digital, and agile mindset
- Pharma Industry, Manufacturing and digital/data science experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Once your application has been received via our Novartis careers portal, your CV will be reviewed by our team of recruiters. If shortlisted, you can expect a call from an international number.
Novartis Technical Operations
Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
Audit & Finance
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.