Data Scientist WITH Neuro-electrophysiology and Close Loop experience
Acerca del empleo
INBRAIN NEUROELECTRONICS is a new company combining MedTech and Deep Tech and using graphene to develop the next generation of neuro-electronic therapies targeting disorders affecting the central and peripheral nervous system.
Purpose of function:
INBRAIN is seeking a data-scientist with expertise creating and analysing electrophysiology and neuroscience data sets for close loop algorithm generation.
Overview main tasks / responsibility area’s
The Data Scientist will undertake the following main activities and responsibilities:
- Analyse data sets of neurological trial data, discover new biomarkers, neural statistical modelling;
- Build infrastructure for large analysis and integration, software development;
- Apply Artifical Intelligence Principles in data processing
- Participate in pre-clinical and clinical trials, being responsible for data collection the required data to be analysed ;
- Participate in Medical Device Development programs.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Having astrong track-record in analysis in electrophysiology data and neuroscience;
- Development, implementation, and validation of statistical and computational models to interpret natural and stimulation-modulated brain activity is required;
- Python expert. Development of software tooling for both internal and general use;
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Experience with field experiments, providing input to clinical investigation protocol;
- Experienced using Matlab, statical tooling, simulation tooling e.g. sim-for-life;
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau)
- MSc or PhD degree in Mathematics, Physics, Neuroscience, Computer science;
- Fluent in English (company language); mastering of Spanish language is appreciated.
If you are ready to challenge the status-quo in Neurotechnology and join a passionate team, this is your chance! Join us!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.