NH Hotel Group
Data Scientist Web Analytics – HQ – Madrid
Acerca del empleo
– Produce KPI reports and dashboards (daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc) and perform data analysis gathering information from a variety of systems and tools (including Business Object, Google Analytics, Excel, Access) to understand the web performance.
– Analysis of all site metrics and user behavior (revenue, site performance, traffic data, landing pages, campaign results, etc). Extractions and automated reports.
– Assist the implementation, audit and manage of measurement tools: Google Analytics and Business Object. Technical documentation and support for tracking purposes.
– Work with internal customers to define and understand their reporting requirements.
– Relevant bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; graduate degree within a science, mathematics, operations, business, digital marketing, or research field preferred.
– 3+ years professional experience in a Business Intelligence or Web analytics department using Business Intelligence tools and Google Analytics.
– A track record of problem solving through experimental design and analytical methods.
– Ability to work effectively, deploy consistent quality, and provide guidance on what decisions should be made is a must-have skill.
– A track record of driving business decisions with clear communication and team collaboration.
– Experience in BI intelligence tools, management reporting is a must (BO, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc).
– Experience using Web Analytic Tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture.
– Experience in implementation and debugging web tracking solutions (Tag Manager).
– Experience developing analytical projects within Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc.
– Experience executing custom analytical work using SQL, BQ, Python and R.
– Web and Online Marketing background.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.