Data Scientist Manager (Health)
Applied Intelligence helps our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data – insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
The Barcelona Innovation Center has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of intelligent operations for the last 15 years. We develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
Our team is composed of over 90 data scientists and Data Engineers with specialized background in Supply Chain & Operations, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics. All that knowledge, combined with Accenture’s business experience, fosters an environment that allows us to quickly react to changing business conditions and provide tailored solution for our client’s needs.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our Healthcare Research and Innovation Analytics Group. If you thrive working with top clients in the evolution of their data & AI journey… then, we’d like to meet you!
H&LS AAI EU – working for our top clients in the healthcare practice in the evolution of their core systems and the implementation of new digital architectures. Our clients are belonging to the Health and Life Science industries and our services/projects can be transformational for all the company or focused on a particular area (R&D, Precision Health, Marketing, Patient services, etc.)
Data Scientists manage, architect and analyse big data in order to build data driven insights and high impact data models. Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analysing. Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage. Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Present your models to business partners in their language, measuring success in business KPIs. Wrangle data, understand business objectives and deliver production-level code that generates sustained business impact. And help build, scale and maintain customer- and internal-facing data science products to drive impact across Accenture business functions.
- Outline and structure the project tasks and best approach, along with team senior members, from the detailed understanding of client’s problem statement and their specific business requirements.
- Provide specific training and guidance to development factory to ensure data integration activities around base and feature-enriched tables align with the analytical models.
- Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability for your output and commitment to the task.
- Mentor and train junior developers and modelers.
- Support Management team on client proposals and other sales activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with offshore development teams and provide guidance to ensure quality deliverables.
- Manage and manipulate data sets, including variables definition, performing calculations and summarizations, development of predictive models and creating solutions to address client business needs.
- Engage with external/internal stakeholders:
- Health Insurance
- Health Provider Public sector
- Health Provider Private
- Medtech industries
- Act as Delivery Lead and Subject Matter Expert on the areas:
- Digital Health
- Digital Therapeutics
- Digital Biomarkers
- Data Analytics and modelling
- Manage a team of junior consultants and data analysts
- Strong background in Life Sciences/Biomedicine/Computer Science applied to Health/experience in Pharma sector (PhD desirable)
- Business Acumen
- Technology Transfer
- Commercialization Strategies
- You should have working knowledge of process data visualization, statistics/statistical testing, machine learning, data mining, and database structure and management.
- Passion in statistical analysis.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Statistical analysis/programming in tools like R, SAS, PYTHON, SCADA, Spark, MATLAB, Tensor Flow, Torch, Caffe, Excel, CNTK.
- Knowledge in visualization tools like Shiny, Spotfire, Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI.
- Business development & Health Provider experience (hospital/regional data management, or academic/hospital research).
- Health / mental health innovation (physician / psychiatrist background)
- Digital transformation
- Data Engineering and Data Architecting in Clinical Environment
- Cloud Technology (Azure)
- Data Management
- Programme Management
What’s in it for you:
Join the Health Data Analytics Group for a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside over 100 data scientists and Data Engineers, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics.
We offer a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, learning opportunities and much more!
Clasificación del solicitante
El 50 % de los mejores solicitantes (16 en total)
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.