Data Scientist Madrid/Barcelona/Bilbao
Applied Intelligence helps our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and
Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data – insights that
inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for a Data Scientist. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our Data Analytics Group. If you thrive working with top clients in the evolution of their data & AI journey… then, we’d like to meet you!
Iberia market unit – working for our top clients in the evolution of their core systems and the implementation of new digital architectures. Our clients are belonging to a wide variety of industries (such as Financial Services, Resources, Health & Public Services, Products or Comms & Media) and our services/projects can be transformational for all the company or focused on a particular area (Marketing, HR, Sales or Supply Chain & Operations)
Supply Chain & Operations Innovation Center – located between Barcelona and Madrid, has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of intelligent operations for the last 15 years – we develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
Data scientists drives new data insights to uncover business opportunities & revenue streams. The role has a firm understanding of statistics and data visualization for communication, as well as an understanding business growth areas & how to utilize important data. The role is also responsible for identifying new analytic trends/data needs and repeatable analytic solutions. Works with key stakeholders to generate hypotheses and create analytic models that answer impactful business questions.
- Designs and implements processes and layouts for complex, large-scale data sets used for modeling, data mining, and research purposes.
- Defines strategy for use of data and how data use interacts with data design.
- Works with Data Engineer to design and implement statistical data quality procedures around data sources.
- Performs data studies and data discovery around new data sources or new uses for existing data sources.
- Implements and hands-off data checking and updating procedures to other teams as needed (e.g. Data Engineering team)
- Performs statistical analyses with existing data sets in statistical packages.
- Visualizes and reports data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provides insights to the organization.
- Develops end-to-end data science applications, including complex distributed data processing, creating an analysis framework (e.g. models, algorithms, etc.), developing custom complex visualization tools, and deploying web applications.
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Statistical modeling with focus in any of the following: Natural Language Processing, Classification/predictive modeling, Econometrics modeling, Computer vision/image modeling, Etc.
- Data Visualization
- Statistical Analysis and Measurement
- Background in statistics, econometrics or quantitative analysis
- Amazon Web Services/GCP/Azure
- Data Analytics with Python or R
- Data Preparation with Python or R
- Spark (pySpark/Scala)
What’s in it for you:
Join the Data Analytics Group for a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside over 100 data scientists and Data Engineers, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics.
We offer a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, learning opportunities and much more
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.