Fossil Group, Inc.
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Acerca del empleo
Presentación de la compañía
Fashion meets technology. Purpose meets impact.
We are committed to connecting people to what matters most…time. Time to think differently. Time to see the good in every detail. Time to express individuality, Time to make the world greater, together.
Do you want to work at a place that is more than a company, and instead home to a diverse and global family whose culture is rooted in the belief that we are Greater Together? Does partnering with some of the world’s greatest brands to create distinctive watches, wearables, and accessories like no one else excite you?
Are you passionate about working to make the world better and doing what’s good for our people, planet, and communities? Then you’re in good company because so are we!
We are excited to grow our team of authentic and curious individuals who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, fail fast to create even bigger wins, make a lasting impact…all while having fun along the way!
Together, we can fulfill our mission to connect people to what matters most through innovation, style, connectivity, and purpose.
If this sounds like the place to grow your career, then let’s work together.
Detalles del empleo
For our Office in Barcelona, Spain, we need an organized, committed and self-motivated professional. We are currently looking for a
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
As the Data Scientist, you will use your analytic capabilities to enable data-driven decisions and customer insights across the Fossil Group brands and global teams. You will be part of the Global Analytics Team, a fun-loving group that drives high business impact using analytical rigour.
- Developing and implementing Machine Learning algorithms that influence major marketing, supply chain and other business decisions
- Uncovering customer insights using ML models and data manipulation
- Driving best-in-class test designs, identifying KPIs, and analytics plans maintaining analytical rigour
- Partnering with business teams to structure problems, extract and analyse data
Aligning with Fossil’s core values, we are looking for someone who:
- Develops strong partnerships across our organization
- Brings a positive, service-oriented approach to work
- Is driven by creating unique and efficient solutions for business challenges
- Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
- Is passionate about their contribution to Fossil
- Has a great time at work and encourages others to do the same
Who you are:
- 2+ years of hands-on statistical modelling and/or analytical experience
- Master’s in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field. PhD preferred
- Demonstrated strong working experience in a variety of ML algorithms: multivariate/logistic regression models, cluster analysis, predictive modelling, neural networks, pricing models, decision trees, or other advanced methods
- Strong working experience with an analytics tool is required (R, Python)
- Very good experience in SQL and data manipulation
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
Will Be a Plus
- Expertise in artificial intelligence is a plus
- Demonstrated working experience using deep learning methods for retail such as customer lifetime value assessment, customer segmentation, RFM, demand planning, assortment optimization, channel-mix optimization, etc.
- Demonstrated working experience with large datasets including multi-channel, multi-brand, multi-product environments. Retail and eCommerce experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill at data visualization and storytelling to key stakeholders
- Strong analytical and communications skills
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back, and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
Life is Short, Work Somewhere Awesome!
Tipo de contrato
Para obtener más información, haga clic: aquí
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.